I feel so grown up to actually not let the social pressures tell me what is and is not okay for Friday nights. For those of you who have never been single, which is just about all my friends, it does take a special strength to not have plans over the weekend.
Well of course I actually do have plans.... big plans. I am running the NYC marathon on Sunday. It is so timely. The marathon training was one of the biggest things that kept me going during the dark days of August and September.
Tonight when I was out at the local book store just browsing I thought..... "I'm happy. I am content". It is something only time can bring. Thank-you November for blowing in some sweet happy hopes!
I get to choose my life.
I am so excited to run on Sunday!
3 comments:
oops, how did my post get removed? Anyway, I'm glad you are doing better Jes, we'll see you at the finish line tomorrow!
You should absolutely be 100% proud of yourself Jes!! You are soooo dedicated and never give up!
Post a Comment