I hate being sick. I know people don't enjoy being sick....I just think I hate it more than most.
I was sent home from work on Thursday cause I had "swine like symptoms". The test for the swine is really terrible......they push this long stick with a swab up your noise and I mean up......like way up near your eyes. Anyway, I survived that. (maybe that sounds dramatic... "survived") The test came back negative and I could exhale cause I was not part of the swine epidemic.
All I can say is, "three cheers for charlie." When I am sick I think the whole world should stop and nurse me back to health and make sure I make it. When I am sick I want to complain and really make sure everyone knows just how sick I am and they all know exactly everthing that is hurting me. I don't just tend to mention it once that I'm sick, I'm sure to repeat it again and again until I start to gain some health back. I am a very intense patient.
Well, I'm on the road to recovery now!!! If you don't live in NYC I would suggest you stay out for a while till we all get our health back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I hear ya, I hate being sick too! Phil must hate when I'm sick more though.
UD had an "epidemic" of 12 students and everyone went crazy here!
Aren't swine like symptoms snorting and rolling in mud?
Post a Comment