Sunday, March 22, 2009

Surprise visit!!!!

I was on my way from work on Thurday night......a few Thursday nights ago. Just a normal day for me. Teaching English classes and teaching ESL and then stopping at the gym before home. Charlie and I were talking about what we'd make for dinner. Charlie was driving so he pulled my car up to the front of my house to drop me off. At my door step, just standing there were.............. Millay, my dear friend and old roommate and Sarah, my dear friend who also use to live in Brooklyn. Just at my stoop.

I think I just stared at them and it didn't even register that they were at my house. That Millay had crossed the ocean and Sarah had crossed the midwest to come and pay me and my city a visit. This picture is our first reunion pic!

It was amazing to have them over for a week. We got to just catch up, eat brunch, get tea, hang out at prospect park, eat sushi and laugh!

This pictures below is of us after a really nice sushi lunch!

Friends are amazing! I am so thankful for the friends I have in my life!
Sarah and Millay got to see my sweet new duplex apartment. It was so nice to have room for them to stay!
It was a wonderful visit!

2 comments:

millay said...

it was soooo fun surprising you and so good to get to hang out again! Lol that first pic is my gnarly just-off-the-plane look haha. Love you friend xx

Rebecca said...

That's sooo much fun!! :)