Thursday, January 22, 2009

snowboarding!

As I have written in a previous post, I am trying to embrace the long and dark winter month. So far I would say I am doing pretty well with my litte goal.

I decided to give snowboarding a second chance. My first snowboarding experience was about three years ago and I fell so many times, had too many bruises, and ended up crying down the mountain cause I was in so much pain.

So this past weekend Charlie and I went up to the Catskills and snowboarded!

I took a lesson on Sunday and stayed on the bunny hill all day and tried one very small mountain at the end of the day. Monday, I stayed on the little mountain all day and by the end of Monday I got down the mountain without falling. (granted it took me like 45 minutes cause I went from side to side and REALLY slow...... but didn't fall and thats what I'm counting. (thats me below)

3 comments:

merry said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME. I can't do an f*ing thing without falling.

lindsay said...

i'm so impressed. i want to try!

Jen said...

you've always been a brave one, may billie.