Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its time for some thanks

Tis the season to be thankful....fa.la.la.la.la.la

There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my job. Its the hardest thing I've ever done, ever. It is worth my time (and i give my job some serious time) and effort. I'm not sure I would be happier doing anything else.

My family. Its good to have some solid people in the world who have known we forever and love me so much!

Charlie. I'm so very thankful for him. I love being with him and learning and growing together.

My friends. I am one lucky girl. I think I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Its good to know I have people around me who I trust, learn from, and want to be like.

so rock it......tofurky like!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Yay! A new post from Jes!! I am thankful for you, Jes Kruse. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

merry said...

I am thankful for you too. You are one of my faves and you know I don't like too many people.