
In the full swing of school. September and October are gone. I feel like all I've done since Aug 28 is school stuff. But that's not true, some really great things have happened since summer ended.
I turned 27. I celebrated with a few friends with a little Brooklyn brunch. I like 27. Its a good age. I like that I am in my late twenties.
I was out dancing a fews weeks ago cause my friend Kayla was in town and a few of us met up in the Lower East Side! But it was 11:30 and we all wanted to go. It was "late". Maybe it was "late" cause most of us are now in out late twenties. 11:30 sure wasn't late a few years ago.
Yesterday was the marathon. The NYC marathon. It was awesome!Awesome! 40,000 running 26 miles. I loved it so much. I loved that the streets were full of viewers and encouraging New Yorkers! Liz and I cheered and screamed for about two hours straight!
After the marathon I made pancakes for six friends and just hung out. Now that's a nice Fall afternoon.
Tomorrow is the big day! Lets hold our breath and cross our fingers!
I turned 27. I celebrated with a few friends with a little Brooklyn brunch. I like 27. Its a good age. I like that I am in my late twenties.
I was out dancing a fews weeks ago cause my friend Kayla was in town and a few of us met up in the Lower East Side! But it was 11:30 and we all wanted to go. It was "late". Maybe it was "late" cause most of us are now in out late twenties. 11:30 sure wasn't late a few years ago.
Yesterday was the marathon. The NYC marathon. It was awesome!Awesome! 40,000 running 26 miles. I loved it so much. I loved that the streets were full of viewers and encouraging New Yorkers! Liz and I cheered and screamed for about two hours straight!
After the marathon I made pancakes for six friends and just hung out. Now that's a nice Fall afternoon.
Tomorrow is the big day! Lets hold our breath and cross our fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment